Sunday, May 14, 2017

May Wrap Up & Apology

Apology? Yes, apology. I haven't really been around. In fact, I just kinda noped out of social media and blogging since the month began. The only posts that have gone up were prewritten ones and I didn't even bother promoting those anywhere. Part of this lapse has to do with this really important presentation I had for my film class (my part went well!) that took up three whole days of my life. I'm not kidding when I say that- I didn't do any other homework, skipped a class, and worked on the presentation from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed each day. Another reason is ACOWAR (which I loved!) which took up another three days of my life. I read it with every scrap of time I had and was so emotionally wrecked when I finished I went to bed early so I could lay back and think about it. But in the end, the reason I haven't been blogging or on social media, is because I've been stagnant in my life outside of these things. It's not quite mental illness or stress, but that has definitely been a part of it. I think a large part has to do with lack of motivation because I'm waiting for summer.

Hopefully I'll be back to posting by the end of NEXT week. I'm spending the rest of this week and early next week typing out all the posts I want to have up by the end of the month, and most of those are reviews. Within the next two days or so I will definitely be responding to all the comments I have (so sorry it's taken so long!) and visiting as many blogs as I can because I haven't been much a part of the community and I am sorry.

You may not see another wrap up this month, but I'm hoping I won't be as silent on social media as I have been. Thanks again to everyone who has stuck with me so far! With summer two weeks away I'll be able to be reading and blogging regularly again (and hopefully I'll have some super exciting news to share with you all by the next wrap up...).

Finished Since Last Time
My reread of ACOTAR and ACOMAF.
I also devoured ACOWAR and haven't quite recovered.

Currently Reading
I dipped my toe into Magic Study but wasn't quite in the mood and picked up Lady Midnight to reread before Lord of Shadows comes out. It's slow reading, perhaps because I'm in a small slump, but I'm glad to be back in the world of Shadowhunters. Plus, Mark Blackthorn :)

Posts Since Last Time
Like I said, they're all prewritten but, hey, at least something got out.

(Hopefully) Coming Soon
May 25-- (A semi-new type of post? You'll see.)
May 26-- Frogkisser Review
May 29-- ACOTAR & ACOMAF Reread Reactions
June 2-- ACOWAR Spoiler Free Review
June 5-- ACOWAR Spoiler Filled Review

Also, since I didn't mention it earlier, I've been watching American Gods and it's so amazing! Please tell me someone else has been watching it and loving it as much as I have! Let me know if you've seen it in the comments below and feel free to hit me up on twitter if you want to discuss in more depth. Have a great rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)